In This Article
Skanda Chakrasana: This action is done especially for our shoulders, in this action we keep the soles of our hands on our shoulders and rotate them in a circular motion, due to which the muscles of our shoulders get stronger but along with it There are many other benefits of Skandha Chakrasana kriya, so in this article, we will tell you how you can do this exercise naturally and easily and what are its benefits for our body.
What is the meaning of Skandha chakra?
Skandha Chakra: According to Sanskrit and Hindi words, Skandha means shoulder and Chakra means rotation While doing this action, we rotate our shoulders round and round, by this it is named Skandha Chakra Kriya.
How to do Skandha chakrasana (kriya)?
First, we will know how we can do this kriya, after that we will also discuss the benefits of Skanda Chakra.
1. To do Skandha Chakrasana, stand in your place, keep both the legs straight and keep them connected.
2. While filling the breath, take both your hands from side to side in line with the shoulders.
3. After taking the hands in the line of the shoulders, bend both the elbows and place the fingers of the hands-on the shoulders.
4. Then we will start rotating the hands from the backside, as our hands come down, we will fill the breath inside the body and when the hands are brought up, then we will leave the breath out.
5. Then we will start rotating the hands from the backside, as our hands come down, we will fill the breath inside the body and when the hands are brought up, then we will leave the breath out.
6. Now we will do this exercise from the opposite direction, meaning earlier we were moving the hands from back to front, but now we have to move our hands from front to back.
7. In this asana, only our hands and shoulders are used. So if you want, you can also do it sitting, sit in any one comfortable posture like Ardha Padmasana and then practice it.
- Skandha Chakra can be practiced normally 8 to 12 times.
- You try to do the Skhand Chakra only in the morning.
- It will be practiced before the practice of asanas so that the energy can increase in the body.
Benefits of Skandha Chakra kriya.
As we have already told you that this action is to make our shoulders healthy and its main benefit is received only by our shoulders, so let us know what are the benefits of Skanda Chakra and on which other parts of our body Its practice has an effect.
1. Reduce neck pain:- With the practice of Skandha Kriya, the pain in our neck starts reducing, if a person is suffering from any neck pain, then he can cure his pain by practicing it regularly.
2. Effects on chest muscles:- By doing Skanda Chakrasana, a person can make the muscles around his chest strong and flexible.
3. Leg muscles:- If you do the Skandha Chakra standing up, then your feet will also have a positive effect from its practice.
4. Increase blood circulation:- By doing the skandha chakra, there is a stretch on our chest, due to which the circulation of blood around our heart is done properly.
5. Benefits shoulders:- This action is done especially to benefit our shoulders. By doing Skanda Chakra, the muscles of our shoulders become strong and they become flexible as well as the circulation of blood around our shoulders also increases.
6. Reduce fat:- The accumulated fat around our armpits, hands, chest and shoulders is reduced by its practice.
7. Improve shoulders:- One of the main benefits we get from practicing this is that the deformed shape of our shoulders gets improved.
Precautions for Skandha Chakra kriya.
- There is no specific instruction not to practice it., almost everyone can do Skandha Chakrasana.